June 14, 2010

My Heart

Blood! Red Blood!
On my footprints
Oozing out from my heart
Drop by drop
Scarlet drops
Wetting my body
Drenching my path

The memories prickles
The painful memories
Tears me apart
Without kindness

I looked around
Consolence? anywhere?
The silence seemed so weird
So much painful
Than the miseries

No smiling faces
No patting hands
No kind words
So strange it seemed
The world-
Nothingness, dreary nothingness

Darkness showed its face
Haunted me, teased me
Making me more and more miserable
Rolling eyes not on me
But my beloved

I waited
For months and years
With nothing
For nothing, I realised at last
The true faith is myself
The true consolence
Comes from me

There's nothingness
'Coz i never used my eyes

There's no patting hands
'Coz i never touched anyone

There's no smiles
'Coz i forgot to smile

I found no words
'Coz i was busy
With my meaningless blabber
With the evil

Open your eyes!
See the world
Enjoy its beauty
Feel sorry for the helpless
Be yourselves happy
Because you are gifted
You are not alone
Perch firmly to your faith
And achieve your goals

Then the heart heals
The rush of blood stops, sets and
Wipes away the miseries

After years when you touch it
You will feel the warmth
The tenderness
The joy of your victory

And then you will smile
At the past
And push yourselves
To the merriment...
The ever-lasting happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment